Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Scrapping

Hi all

Today I am making the most of having an extra stat day (Accountants and Lawyers have an extra stat day at Easter and Christmas, lucky eh!) and updating my blogg with my creations.

On Easter Friday I decided to finish a card that was causing me some issues, no matter what!  Bo and I had a race in the end, as she was trying to finish a card as well, surprise surprise I lost but not by too much!

For this card I have used one of Rach's gorgeous Lily of the Valley Stamps called "Dandelion Clock" this stamp takes me back to my childhood, I remember picking the Dandelion flowers (if that's what you would call them) and blowing on them to see them float away like little fairies, sooo cool!!!

Here are some pic's.......
and some close ups.......
Not sure if you can tell very well, but I used Flower Soft for the Dandelion's flower head she is holding in her hand.......
and the insides.......
close ups of inside.......

I used Magnolia papers, Wild Orchard Craft flowers, Kaiser pearls, Marianne D and Spellbinders Dies and lastly my favourite Stickles on her wings, dandelion flowers, and inside circle for writing message because it looked soooo bare. This card could almost pass as an origingal, although I did get the little tag thingys idea from a card Rach was looking at and thought they looked cool.

Well must rush, have to pick Sean up from work in 5 minutes, think I am going to be late :(

Till next time
Cheers
Joanne

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card inside and out. The hinge thingies look great.

    ReplyDelete