Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1968 Benmore Dam

Hi there

After being hassled soooo much by a certain person, who thinks just because I have 4 weeks off work to recover from a small operation that I have nothing better to do all day than update my blog!!! :)  She is right though as it has been awhile and I have been doing a little scrapbooking and card making lately.

The first page I would like to share with you is another for my Sister's Christmas Prezzy, it is of us 3 sisters, Christina (left), me (middle and ooh soooo cute hehe) and our older sister Maureen (right).  The photo is taken at the Benmore Dam look-out in early 1968.

a few close ups.......

The above ornate corner is from the yummy Dusty Attic range, and I have painted it using Perfect Pearls, which in real life gives it a gorgeous metalic/shimery look.




The punch around the page is, of course, from the Martha Stewart range (I love this one) and the papers are from the gorgeous Bo Bunny "Gabrielle" range as is the trim in the above pic, I am loving the colours of this range! The wee swirl is a bit I cut off the big swirl going across the bottom of the layout.  The wee rosebuds, rose and lace pecking out the top are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The lace above is from Wild Orchid Crafts the big flower is 3 different Prima flowers - I pulled apart 2 flowers and used parts of them and added another to the centre, they match the paper perfectly! The pearl swirl is also from Prima and the large wooden swirl (well its not really wooden but you know what I mean) is from Dusty Attic, again painted with the Perfect Pearls.



A side on view, showing the Kaiser mini lettering.

Well that's 1 page blogged, untill next time, take care and thanks heaps for stopping by.

Cheers
Joanne

2 comments:

  1. Well how rude - doesn't that "person" know you have to recover gosh next she will be asking you to bake! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning layout Jo. Love the Bo Bunny papers you have used - actually love it all. Take care,

    ReplyDelete