Sunday, June 26, 2011

Non Fussy Card Challenge!!!

Hi there

The other weekend Rachel bet me that I couldn't make a "Non Fussy Card" so I took her up on that to prove I could, and here is what I achieved.......


This is based on a card I spotted on someone's blog (sorry cannot remember who's), which  I thought looked simple and straight forward enough for me to do quickly (just took a few hours which is really fast for me) and I thought was non fussy but apparently Rachel's and my definition of non fussy are quite different!!! :)  

Some closeups......


The image is from Lily of the Valley Stamps and she is a delight to colour, I stickled her wings, tiera, and the flower centres.


The paper comes out of a Nic Howard Kit I never completed, they were a bit bright for me!!!  But I do like how the card came out in the end.  Lots of distressing the paper edges!!!! This is were all my time went!

The insides.......

and close ups......



The flowers are a  combination of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, I love it when different company's flowers match perfectly!

View of the back......


Sooooo, what do you think of my super fast non fussy card? You can leave me a comment and let me know if you think Rachel is right or me! In Rachel's words "what part of this card is non fussy?" my reply "the whole lot" rofl.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Joanne

x_de31fad




1 comment: