Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holidays Over

Hi there

Well sadly today is my last day of holidays, back to the real world of work tomorrow :(.  The weather has been fantastic this year with only a few days of cooler weather.

While my darling husband has been busy painting and repairing the outside of our house, I have been having a ball playing in my scrap room :) I have managed to make the Kaiser book ends, and colour 3 images with the spectrum noir pens and make them into 3 cards, which is really good for me, all in the space of a week or so.

But first some pics of the house, she's a big job!!!






Alot of the weather boards on the south and east wall had rotted, nothing to do but replace them, which then let us put in the pink batts for insulation.  Sean is now round the front of the house painting.  My poor gardens are suffering ALOT!!!

I will post my creations shortly.

Bye for now, anyone still lucky enough to be on holiday, enjoy them while you can!!!!

Cheers
Joanne

1 comment:

  1. aw Jo I am so sad that your holiday is over ;-)
    Please hurry and post your latest creation first he he

    ReplyDelete