Monday, February 6, 2012

Wee Florist Number 2

Hi there

I was showing a friend some of the cards I had been making lately when she pointed out I hadn't put this one on my blog, so here it is.......


It is another Wee Florist digi image coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.  Finding flowers to match caused me a wee headache, I wanted them to match the flowers she has in her bucket and out of all the flowers I had, only the one sort matched!!! So had to use white and lime green ones.  The butterfly is one of the gorgeous Prima ones I got ages ago, the lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the ribbon (which I sadly used all up on this card) was from our local sewing shop and they have none left either!!! :(

The insides.......



The paper is from the Kaiser Lilac Avenue Collection.

Closeups.......


The butterflies are all Martha Stewart punches, the bling is a Prima swirl chopped up.



The doilies are from my stash and are the Wilton brand with some Tim Holtz distress ink around the edge.

The back was kept very simple.......


Just used one of my Cheery Lyn Doilie Dies and my stamp.

Well short and sweet today, hope everyone in New Zealand is have a nice relaxing holiday today :)

Catch ya all soon.
Cheers
Joanne

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous this one is my favourite - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the colours together. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete