Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wee Suzi Card

Hi there

Hope you all have had a great weekend, today I have for you another card I finished yesterday using the Wee Suzi digi image, such a cutie! She is coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pens, I almost threw this image out as I didn't like how her dress had turned out, but I played around with a bit more and think its ok now :).


I must say I really like how this card turned out, the layout is based on one by the talented Bev Rocherster, the paper (except for the blue which is from Basic Grey) is from the Kaiser Chanteuse Collection 6X6 pad.  The Base layer is actually a foil print, which is hard to see in a photo.

Some close ups.......



The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts, who now have freight free for orders over $75 awesome!!! The dies used are Spellbinders and Magnolia Doo-hickey, the corner die is from EZcut.

The insides.......
and closeups.......

The gorgeous die in the middle is from Cheery Lyn dies, the butterflies are a Martha Stewart Punch, and bling is from Kaiser Crafts.


Simple but sweet I thought, I kept the back very plain.......


Well thats it from me, I have another card idea in my head which needs to be done.

Thanks for stopping by & until next time, take care

Cheers
Joanne


3 comments:

  1. aw can't wait for tomorrow when the card idea is out of your head and on a card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another stunning card Jo - you are on a roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo. Can't believe you almost threw the image out. I too am looking fwd to the idea in your head! lol

    ReplyDelete